Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What a day

Rode around town on my new bike listening to awesome tunes, ended up seeing an old friend and got a 1/4 of weed for free! So stoked on that. Smoked 2 joints after a long day of cycling, right now listening to some tunes that are really trancey and peaceful.. Slipping away from all present consciousness. I love the dream I go into now whenever I meditate when stoned. I engage only happiness in my mind, reach only forward with my thoughts. The dream is motion. Swirling twisting colors and cleansing fire.

Currently listening to this jam;
DJUNYA-RUNTIME by DJUNYA




dnb by same artist.. so dope.
Arkist & Djunya-(August)170 BPM by DJUNYA

12 comments:

  1. I like the one by Arkist & Djunya, so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first track is fuckin' nice. Chill as, going on the playlist for my next sesh lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice songs anyway u lack of metal :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SDAD, I bet I'd enjoy kicking it with and killing a b. Love both the tracks by the way. They too are going to my library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Djunya!

    Dank, I love you man. Djunya is my favorite dubstep act of all time. The moment I heard the Uprising/Contact 12" I was hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang 1/4 for free lucky man. nice songs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bike knows where to take you! Sick tracks, also.

    ReplyDelete