Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

OMW

So with my last paycheck I bought a fucking awesome road bike. This shit goes FAST as fuck. I got it 30% off cause its an 09 but it had way better parts on it than the 10-11 models in the same price range so I'm fucking stoked. I'm in San Diego right now at my cousins wedding reception, or about to go to it. I've decided to stay at home for a little longer maybe until spring when it starts to get a bit warmer and then I'll be off on my adventure. I'm going to take my laptop and keyboard and make music along the way, hopefully I'll be able to score a mic with USB capabilities so I can record live sounds and mix them into songs like my rolemodel ESKMO. This dude is a fucking genius, he lives in SF and gets all the sounds for his songs around the city recorded live. His music is considered dubstep but it is unlike most dubstep you will hear, he did the track Amphibian off the first album I posted. Good fucking dubstep.

This is Lands and Bones being performed live at Coachella. Fucking great song.



Aaaaaaaand here's the album;
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2150956/37751160/

Once again if you want a demonoid invite just let me know.

14 comments:

  1. What bike did you get I'm looking at getting a new road bike. Also it would be SLAYER if you could follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fullowin 'n' suppin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blog! gonna follow ya!

    check out my blog some time if you can. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Colin and Nate - Not sure the exact model, its a 57' Gary Fisher 09 racing bike.. Carbon wrapped aluminum frame, carbon everything else. If youre buying from a shop try and get a higher end model from a few years ago you'll get a much nicer bike at a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good deal on the bike bro sounds wicked

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHOKE OUT LOKED OUT BLOWIN' HELLA SMOKE OUT

    in the cut in the cut

    -brah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude that guy recording sounds around san Fran is sick! Do you know his name? I am vastly vastly interested. Thanks man :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not exactly my sorta thing, but I can dig it. Best of luck with the adventure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow sounds nice, wish I had money for a new bike

    ReplyDelete