Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dank's brutal brutality post

So Satan mentioned my blog was lacking the metal. This is a problem because I fucking love metal, all kinds of metal. First I'll post my favorite DEATH METAL band. Fucking amazing musicianship and brutality collide in OBSCURA's critically acclaimed COSMOGENESIS. Here's The Anticosmic Overload official video;



And the DL link to Cosmogenesis;
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2382736/37751160/

Of course I am also a fan of hardcore so naturally I love DEATHCORE. Whether or not you agree that hardcore aesthetics should be used in conjunction with the virtuosity and complexity of death metal you must agree that THE FACELESS are a fucking brutal band. They're still growing as a band and tbh their first album didn't impress much, but their second album made me cum buckets. Here's XENOCHRIST off of THE FACELESS's PLANETARY DUALITY being preformed LIVE (woooo);



Here's the link to their first two albums;
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2382735/31459300/

No brutality blog post would be complete without some POWERVIOLENCE my favorite form of hardcore punk. The best powerviolence band ever is without a doubt IRON LUNG. Their shit is a bit more obscure than Obscura or The Faceless so I had to resort to a mediafire link, and I couldn't find these songs on youtube so no preview.. But trust me, this is the best most brutal example of hardcore punk anything you will ever hear. It's a two piece, just guitar and drums, but fast as fuck and the tone is not lacking. SO here you go; IRON LUNG.

IRON LUNG - DEMONSTRATIONS IN PRESSURE AND VOLUME EP;
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmtz5mjyi3y

10 comments:

  1. The Faceless! Fuck yeah.
    I heard you have joints? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dudes lime green guitar in the second video killed the mood for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAVAGE

    love it cool blog! +follow : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck yeah, Obscura. I love their Cynic vibe, I just can't get enough of it. Their musicianship really is insane, talented motherfuckers.

    Satan approves. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. BruTILE. You just gave me a bunch of albums that I need to go listen to now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Faceless is SICCC. I'm in love with Planetary Duality right now.

    ReplyDelete